Sunday, August 14, 2011

All I Really Need to Know I Learned on Craigslist Casual Encounters

Why men and women will never make each other happy.


Jan. 28, 2011

im looking to start a new chapter in my life with you in it - w4m
Oh! Im certainly sure this sort of lad wouldnt be possibly browsing craigslist. However I will try my luck the rather uncommon way of the internet. I have a knack for having success in ways that are utterly uncommon. To be quite frank I am fairly uncommon, or at least that is what I would like to think. And that probably doesnt equate to much at all Anyway, I like to watch Godard films with my cat while eating cupcakes, reading Virginia Woolf, Sartre and Jack Kerouac to my cat and dancing to Bob Dylan records. Although since buying a lot of Nick Cave vinyls Mr Zimmerman has been temporarily replaced. I like indie, folk, rock, garage rock, protopunk etc and I like the smell of old book stores, jazz and liquor. I also like oddly shaped trees, wild sounds and colours on sidewalks, french art, philosophy and fashion. 


seeking fun - m4w - 46 (short pump)
Looking for a woman to see right now. Just a car date. Send a pic or describtion. 


[Coincidentally, he also enjoys the smell of jazz and liquor, and wild sidewalk sounds.]

1 comment: